.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Andrea, Brooke and I left at 4:15am July 5th for Utah after being up well after midnight with all the 4th festivities. We flew out and although missed Cami's wedding were able to go to the reception that evening. It was just beautiful. I forgot my camera everywhere we went so only have pics from others we know that were there.
It was a great trip. We got to see my friend Rachel and family and visit with them for a little bit. All cute as ever. We stayed with my bestest friend, Sarah and family. As always it is great to be with them. They are just the best people you could ever ask to hang out with. Sarah, Andi and I went shopping, scrapped (well Sarah did her Christmas cards), Andi got her haircut, just hung out. It was fabulous. I celebrated my birthday while there, slept in and then scrapped and visited with Sarah all day. Who could ask for more. Missed my family but had a most wonderful time.
No comments:
Post a Comment