07 September 2008

Cierra turns 4!



Cierra had her 4th birthday today. We just love her sweet spirit. She was so excited for her special day with her princess cupcakes. She picked her menu for the day - Breakfast - cheese omelets; Lunch - hotdogs, mac and cheese and cheese popcorn; Dinner- chocolate chip muffins, Mom's crock pot chicken and mashed potatoes. It was a good day together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh look at her, your post brings me great joy and tremendous sadness at the same time, I am so thankful for all of the time that we have had together but miss it very much, I remember when you brought Cierra home from the hospital, she was the most beautiful, perfect baby I had ever seen and as she developed a personality she a very sweet natured child, Happy Birthday Cierra, We miss you oxoxox.