About me, my family and the craziness we choose to encounter and the love that we share.
02 January 2009
Relief Society President
At first I felt weird putting this on my blog but after talking to my best friend she helped me rethink it. I was called as relief society president of our ward about a month ago. It has been a great blessing in our lives. It is rough at times to schedule all that has to be done - especially with Matt as elders quorum president but we are doing all we can and leaving the rest to the Lord. My blog is not always up to date and my house is often not as tidy as I want it to be but we try hard everyday to do all things - some days are better than others. I have felt so blessed to have watched Andi, Jimmy and Nick help us more and more as they see necesary as we are pulled away for church meetings and such. The entire experience has helped me be closer to my family and appreciate them all the more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment