About me, my family and the craziness we choose to encounter and the love that we share.
29 May 2010
Happy Anniversary
So for all of you that have helped me make the decision to finally let Matt get me a wedding ring here it is. It was extremely hard decision as I don't really wear jewelry and didn't really want to spend money or let him spend money on me for something so worldly. Once I made the decision it was hard to let it go through. I know that seems almost ridiculous when you see the extravagant ring he bought and I accepted but after trying on many different options it was the combination of everything I have been looking at for the last 15 years. When I finally said yes Matt got tears in his eyes. I had no idea that for so long he had felt guilty for not getting me a "proper" ring. However, he can no longer feel guilty in any sense of the word for he has more than made up for it for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOW!! That is beautiful and SOOO deserved Dana.
Post a Comment