02 September 2008

Elizabeth's first day of Kindergarten

Elizabeth is off to school full time.  The first day of school was the hottest day all summer long - like 98 and humid.   Thankfully it cooled off the next day.  Elizabeth is thriving in Kindergarten and we are surprisingly surviving without her at home as well. 

2 comments:

Allison said...

That is really exciting... all day kindergarten! I am glad max & mal have 3 hrs of pre-school everyday to get them ready for next year cause belvidere is all day too. I don't know what I am going to do with myself though!! (maybe have another one??? Or maybe I'll just get some goldfish ;)

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe she is in kindergarten, they are growing up way to fast, I remember all those scrapbooking days when she was not even old enough to sit up and then as she got older all of the funny faces, she would always pull for Jessica and the camera. I miss you so much Elizabeth.